Neighbours talking over the garden gate has long been a tradition. They share gardening tips, complain about the weather and pests yet are ever eager to discuss their gardens. That is what I had in mind when creating this blog. So stop by my garden gate to find out the latest happenings in my garden.

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
"All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child." ~ Madame Marie Curie"

Friday, February 12, 2010

Tropical Canopy

tropic canopy
Tropical Canopy
January 23, 2010


This is the last post on our visit to the Mitchell Park Conservatory (The Domes) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I hope you have enjoyed walking through the domes with us. If you have the opportunity to visit this wonderful conservatory I hope enjoy it as much as we did. There are so many amazing plants to see and don't forget to look up. The domes themselves are quite impressive lending themselves for interesting photo opportunities.

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


2 comments:

  1. This is quite a huge conservatory ...

    thank you for putting up an ad in my blog .. all the best ...

    In This Side of Town
    Anything Davao
    Some Things Are Free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vernz and thanks for visiting. It is indeed a huge conservatory consisting of 3 huge domes.

    You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. Your message will appear once approved.