Neighbours talking over the garden gate has long been a tradition. They share gardening tips, complain about the weather and pests yet are ever eager to discuss their gardens. That is what I had in mind when creating this blog. So stop by my garden gate to find out the latest happenings in my garden.

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
"All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child." ~ Madame Marie Curie"

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

The Instant Garden

We moved here in September of 2011 so really this will be our first year gardening here.  Last fall we watched our one neighbour pull out oodles of pots.  There had to be at least 20 large planters full of dead plants.  Today, I watched as he unloaded about 20 large planters of plants all in full bloom.  Obviously he is not one of those get your hands dirty gardeners.  However, at the moment his front gardens look a lot nicer than mine do and while it cost him a lot more than ours' will, the effect is instant garden.  I must say it does look rather nice!

Happy Gardening!  

Garden Gnome
©2006-2012


1 comment:

  1. With my brown thumb, I think that's probably the way to do it. Then I could at least enjoy the flowers. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. Your message will appear once approved.