Neighbours talking over the garden gate has long been a tradition. They share gardening tips, complain about the weather and pests yet are ever eager to discuss their gardens. That is what I had in mind when creating this blog. So stop by my garden gate to find out the latest happenings in my garden.

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
"All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child." ~ Madame Marie Curie"

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Garden Goodies


Garden Goodies

I treated myself yesterday for behaving at the dentist. I hate dentists so actually bribed myself. Yes I know, I clearly stated here that I was gnomifying the garden and I am but the store I stopped at had no gnomes! I bought two new bird feeders and solar lights. I think I might pick up another set of the post solar lights and perhaps another solar rock. All are on sale until this weekend. I think with a bit of planning they will really look nice in the garden. Oh a frog did sort of slip in but he's going up closer to the house away from the main garden area, I think so shouldn't affect the gnomes. I only bought three packs of seeds: mammoth long island dill, parsley and stringless green pod bush beans. I am now officially on the countdown to gardening season!

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
©2007


2 comments:

  1. Nice collection of treats. What the heck is a solar rock? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. A solar rock is a spotlight built into a form to look like a rock *wink* See it does have a nice spotlight to it and it is solar but I don't think it is going to blend in very well. I'm also not sure how the gnomes are going to like them as I now have two or even what I'm going to highlight with them yet. I'm just starting seeds inside right now so there's still some time to decide.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. Your message will appear once approved.