Neighbours talking over the garden gate has long been a tradition. They share gardening tips, complain about the weather and pests yet are ever eager to discuss their gardens. That is what I had in mind when creating this blog. So stop by my garden gate to find out the latest happenings in my garden.

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
"All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child." ~ Madame Marie Curie"

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Final Goodbye to this Garden

My garden here as I knew is is no more and may cease to exist entirely after the new owners take possession of the house. This garden gave me much more than I could even begin to put into words. It was such a learning experience in all aspects. I have so many memories and pictures of this garden so it will live on in my mind, in our family discussion and in the scrapbooks. It will also live on through the occasional post on this blog when I'm not talking about my new gardens. So I bid this garden a fond farewell. I hope it lives on to bring happiness and joy to the new owners and if it doesn't it can rest easy knowing how much it brought to us. Oh and I should mention the gnomes, fairies and other mystical inhabitants in this garden have decided to move with us so all is well.

Thursday we move to our new house so this will likely be the last post until after we are moved. Sometime between 4 and 8 am Thursday morning the phone service will be turned off here. Sometime between 9 am and 5 pm we on Friday the phone service will be activated at our new home. I should be back online Friday night if all goes well. Until then,

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
©2007


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Your message will appear once approved.