Neighbours talking over the garden gate has long been a tradition. They share gardening tips, complain about the weather and pests yet are ever eager to discuss their gardens. That is what I had in mind when creating this blog. So stop by my garden gate to find out the latest happenings in my garden.

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
"All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child." ~ Madame Marie Curie"

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

A Taste of Summer - Yellow Petunias


Yellow Petunias
June 14, 2009

I have always loved yellow petunias. The problem is they are annuals here and hard to find. Pinks, reds, purples and fuschia tends to be the most popular petunia colours. Last year I did a lot of petunia seed collection specifically yellow petunias. I am really looking forward to an abundance of yellow petunias this year!
Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


2 comments:

  1. I love the yellow ones, too, although they are more rare and hard to find commercially...and your photo date happened to be my birthday, imagine that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi WillOaks Studio and thanks for visiting. I still haven't figured out why the yellow petunias are so hard to find. They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. Your message will appear once approved.