Christmas is just around the corner so I thought I would do up a gardening wish list. The nice thing about gardening is everyone knows you garden so it is easier to buy gifts for those special occasions. Here's a few things that are on my gardening wish list:
- seeds - I'm especially fond of receiving seeds and it doesn't matter what. I look forward in anticipation to see if I can get the seeds to germinate and what the plant will look like.
- fancy pots - I am very much utilitarian when it comes to planting which means most of my pots tend to be plastic or plain terra cotta. I really love the looks of the glazed pots to set a plainer pot in while adding a bit of interest to the gardens.
- a gazing ball - I would love to have a gazing ball!
- gnomes - Trust me on this one, I could never, ever, ever have too many gnomes :)
- copper tape - I use copper tape to snail proof my garden beds and containers so a roll of that is always very much appreciated.
- a garden bench - I love garden benches, just to stop and sit a spell while out in the garden.