Neighbours talking over the garden gate has long been a tradition. They share gardening tips, complain about the weather and pests yet are ever eager to discuss their gardens. That is what I had in mind when creating this blog. So stop by my garden gate to find out the latest happenings in my garden.

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
"All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child." ~ Madame Marie Curie"

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Gardening Wish List

Christmas is just around the corner so I thought I would do up a gardening wish list.  The nice thing about gardening is everyone knows you garden so it is  easier to buy gifts for those special occasions.  Here's a few things that are on my gardening wish list:

  • seeds - I'm especially fond of receiving seeds and it doesn't matter what.  I look forward in anticipation to see if I can get the seeds to germinate and what the plant will look like.
  • fancy pots - I am very much utilitarian  when it comes to planting which means most of my pots tend to be plastic or plain terra cotta.  I really love the looks of the glazed pots to set a plainer pot in while adding a bit of interest to the gardens.
  • a gazing ball - I would love to have a gazing ball!
  • gnomes - Trust me on this one, I could never, ever, ever have too many gnomes :)
  • copper tape - I use copper tape to snail proof my garden beds and containers so a roll of that is always very much appreciated.
  • a garden bench - I love garden benches, just to stop and sit a spell while out in the garden.
Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Your message will appear once approved.