Neighbours talking over the garden gate has long been a tradition. They share gardening tips, complain about the weather and pests yet are ever eager to discuss their gardens. That is what I had in mind when creating this blog. So stop by my garden gate to find out the latest happenings in my garden.

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
"All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child." ~ Madame Marie Curie"

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How to Grow Potatoes in Potato Planter Bag (2)

I wanted to show you the entire method of growing potatoes in planter bags now so you have a chance to try it in your garden this year.  Yesterday's post showed the basic method of how to plant potatoes in bags.  This is quite a useful no dig method for growing potatoes perfect for patio or small space gardening.  Here is the second video that shows what your potato planter bag should look like throughout the growing season.




Happy Gardening!
Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


2 comments:

  1. Your past 2 posts have been interesting reading. Last year I grew potatoes in bushel baskets for the no dig method. They worked out well and I plan to do more this year. I just might have to try the bag method as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite welcome Crafty Gardener :) I'm glad you enjoyed the posts and found them useful. The bag method is just so easy from start to finish. Have fun with it and Happy Gardening.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting. Your message will appear once approved.