Neighbours talking over the garden gate has long been a tradition. They share gardening tips, complain about the weather and pests yet are ever eager to discuss their gardens. That is what I had in mind when creating this blog. So stop by my garden gate to find out the latest happenings in my garden.

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
"All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child." ~ Madame Marie Curie"

Friday, April 30, 2010

More Spring Blooms

more spring blooms

Spring activities in the garden this year have been rather slow mainly because it is still early weatherwise for us but also because we have our house on the market.  We had hoped to be moving in time to establish a garden at the new house but that doesn't look like it will be happening.  I am plugging ahead working on the area we started last fall so there has been minor improvements there.  This came about because we are now considering removing our house from the market.   In the meantime I'm enjoying how the spring bulbs are naturalizing surprising me daily with a bloom here or there.

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Your message will appear once approved.