Neighbours talking over the garden gate has long been a tradition. They share gardening tips, complain about the weather and pests yet are ever eager to discuss their gardens. That is what I had in mind when creating this blog. So stop by my garden gate to find out the latest happenings in my garden.

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
"All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child." ~ Madame Marie Curie"

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Backyard Chickens (2)

Yesterday I posted part one of Green Apple Pie interview with Toronto Chickens in November 2009. Here is part two of the interview. The speaker's face has been obscured with two chicken eggs in order to protect her identity. She raises chickens in her own backyard in a residential neighbourhood of the City of Toronto, ON. It's important to point out that as of March 7, 2010 she still had her chickens so this is a current and ongoing debate, one that I am sure is going to get quite interesting.



Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Your message will appear once approved.