Neighbours talking over the garden gate has long been a tradition. They share gardening tips, complain about the weather and pests yet are ever eager to discuss their gardens. That is what I had in mind when creating this blog. So stop by my garden gate to find out the latest happenings in my garden.

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
"All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child." ~ Madame Marie Curie"

Friday, July 23, 2010

Please Welcome the Latest Inhabitants of the Gnome Empire

newest gnomes in Gnome Empire
New Arrivals
July 22, 2010 

Many people don't realize that Gnomes come in a variety of sizes much like their human counterparts.  They also have a wide range of interests.  The smallest Gnome is an exclusive design from Cape Shore.  He is about 2 - inches tall.  Unlike working Gnomes this little one is all about lounging on the beach complete with drink in hand.  He sports sunglasses and a funky patterned shirt moving away from the plainer attire of garden and home Gnomes.  He is simply about as adorable as you can get! Gnolfing Gnome represents my husband's interests.  He might tag along in my husband's golf bag occasionally to bring a little luck.  Something tells me this little guy will be going places!

Happy Gardening!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Your message will appear once approved.